Discuss City and Guilds 2360-08 Part 2 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi

I'm trying to get some closure on an on-going issue I have in regards to a final qualification certificate which is the C&G 2360 Part 2.

I did the course back in 2002-03 and received two units of credit certificates which stated I passed the following:

ASSIGNMENTS PART TWO

INSTALLATION, COMMISSIONING, ,FAULT DIAGNOSIS

ELECTRICAL SCIENCE AND PRINCIPLES

PRACTICAL TASKS

I've contacted C&G and they said the reason I haven't received a final certificate is that there was five parts to complete and that I hadn't completed the fifth one.

I've made some enquiries with colleagues and researching online, and I'm yet to discover what this fifth component is, and I feel like I've hit a wall with C&G.

Has anyone else had similar issues, and if so, was there any solution to the matter?

Thanks

Anth

Hi

I'm trying to get some closure on an on-going issue I have in regards to a final qualification certificate which is the C&G 2360 Part 2.

I did the course back in 2002-03 and received two units of credit certificates which stated I passed the following:

ASSIGNMENTS PART TWO

PRACTICAL TASKS

I've contacted C&G and they said the reason I haven't received a final certificate is that there was five parts to complete and that I hadn't completed the fifth one.

I've made some enquiries with colleagues and researching online, and I'm yet to discover what this fifth component is, and I feel like I've hit a wall with C&G.

Has anyone else had similar issues, and if so, was there any solution to the matter?

Thanks

Anth
Im in the same boat as you with this, have you found anything else out?

Im in the same boat as you with this, have you found anything else out?
Hi, unfortunately I got nowhere with C&G in the end.
They were adamant that I hadn't completed a 5th module of the 2360 part 2 qualification but couldn't provide me anymore information on this particular module as the qualification was 'too old' and they no longer had records of the requirements.
I even went to the effort of asking a few colleagues with the same qualification and all said that there was only 4 modules associated with the 2360 part 2 (one had only actually completed 3 modules but still had the certificate!)
So I'm currently having to complete an experienced worker course (C&G 2346) which involves completing a workplace portfolio, frustrating as I have almost 25 years in the industry.
I hope this helps (although, if you're like me, it's probably not what you wanted to hear)

Hi I done the c&g 236 back in the 80's and on memory there were only 3 modules. Course work, practical and the written exam, however if you got a deferred in any of them no certificate would be issued, in other words Fail.

Hi

ASSIGNMENTS PART TWO

PRACTICAL TASKS

Thanks

Anth
hi there i recently applied for my lost certificates i have the same situation with my 236 pt 1 certificate i have 4 credits that i passed with the new certificates i have sent them a email regarding what is missing from my certificate & they seem to not have a answer did you resolve the issue ? & if so please let me know many thanks.

hi there i recently applied for my lost certificates i have the same situation with my 236 pt 1 certificate i have 4 credits that i passed with the new certificates i have sent them a email regarding what is missing from my certificate & they seem to not have a answer did you resolve the issue ? & if so please let me know many thanks.
Unfortunately, I didn't get it resolved so I have had to complete the C&G 2346 Experienced worker course, which is basically a work place logbook similar, if not the same as what apprentices have to complete, just with a different C&G number. It's been frustrating completing it but I've submitted it and just waiting to be signed off now.

Reply to City and Guilds 2360-08 Part 2 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net