Discuss Clear chandelier wires in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to Clear chandelier wires in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys. I will start by apologizing for the elementary question. I'm sure you get them often. The chandelier is in a hallway controlled by a...
Replies
Views
Hello, We changed plans with lighting in one zone. Now instead of 4 downlights (square shape of 1400mm side) we want a chandelier. Since...
Replies
Views
Hi all was having a problem with lights work one min not next took ceiling rose cover off to find a stray black wire only terminal free is the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently learning and have come across PAT testing an old chandelier. On modern lamps I would use the plug and probe on the...
Replies
Views
I have a new 15 arm chandelier, each arm has 2 lights which use G9 LED bulbs (3W equivalent). Each arm also has four wires coming into the base...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock