Discuss Company Branded Workwear in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

mattg4321

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
The company I last used for my company branded tops seem to have stopped trading. Who does everyone use? The last lot was ‘fruit of the loom’ which is just ok. The jumpers were useless for me though. Far too short. Seem to be made for short round people! The fleeces and t shirts a bit better.

Fancy something a bit nicer this time, but not sure I should stretch to something like snickers if there’s something nearly as good for half the price. Looking for t shirts/fleece and possibly a jacket.

Bear in mind both me and my apprentice around 6 foot 2 and slim, so nothing that comes up short!

Cheers

There are companies out there who will brand clothing you supply. Unfortunately I can't point you in a particular direction, but remember being offered this service some years back.

Scruffs T-shirts are well priced and a decent length for each size. They feel quite light, but have proved to be warm and much more durable than I'd initially expected. Overall their range isn't as extensive as some of the well established names (and colour choices are limited), but I'm also fond of their tradeflex trousers - tuck away holsters, slim fitting and a degree of flexibility in the material as their name suggests. Maybe not £100 quality, but they're robust and at £40 a pair are good value.

Reply to Company Branded Workwear in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
I am sure you will all join me in welcoming our newest sponsor to the forum @Bulk Workwear !! Thank you for sponsoring the forums and we look...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just starting into my electrician apprenticeship now, I'm roughly a week in. I've been wearing a sweatshirt and cheap topman chinos...
Replies
Views
My view on life, in any field, is not to produce more but to consume less. Everybody told me this is a very eccentric weird mentality. Perhaps...
Replies
Views
Visited my mates place tonight as moved to a new property 2 yrs ago, starts going through the rooms, and wisely leaves the elec alone ! Find a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock