Discuss consumption meter for 3 phase in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hi
does anyone know if there is a product please that i can use to meter a 3 phase supply (not current drawn at the time, but one which will continue to add up the current used on each phase). I am after one which will just simply clamp onto the tails rather than hard wire one in. Even if i get get hold of a single phase one and just use one for each phase that would be better than nothing. Any products available and where can i get hold of one if possible? The submain is needed to be metered for someone renting the supply, but they want to avoid hard wiring one in , (ie inline meter). thank you in advance

All billing meters will need both ct coils to measure current and connections to phase x 3
You can’t calculate KWh without both pieces of data.

Some meters have the ct coils inside and need to be wired through.
Others use external ct coils you can clip over the cables.

All billing meters will need both ct coils to measure current and connections to phase x 3
You can’t calculate KWh without both pieces of data.

Some meters have the ct coils inside and need to be wired through.
Others use external ct coils you can clip over the cables.

how about this? : EM537 CT O series 0-7500A/330mV Rogowski three phase kWh energy meter din rail mounted - Buy kWh meter, energy meter, 3 phase ct kwh meter Product on Shanghai Fangqiu Electric Co., Ltd. - http://www.fineco.cn/EM537-CT-O-series-0-7500A-330mV-Rogowski-three-phase-kWh-energy-meter-din-rail-mounted-pd6451805.html

Reply to consumption meter for 3 phase in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net