Discuss Cool White or Warm White LEDs? in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Interesting reading.

I will contact my electrician when hes back from his holiday. But Looks like I will go for gu10 lights - either warm white or cool white but dimmable.

Is there a child safe dimmer? I replaced two dimmers at home as my kids would just twist and twist the dimmer until the dial broke off.

If I go with cool white 4000k and I find them too bright can I swap some of the bulbs at a later date for 3000k or must I have to swap all the bulbs at the same time or are these downlight bulbs even replaceable?
JCC V50s are integrated fittings with a selector switch for cool or warm.

Reply to Cool White or Warm White LEDs? in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello. I’ve been racking my brain all day with this. Here is my situation and question: I have some OEM ambient lights in my vehicle. They are...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking at putting some warm white LED strip (3000k) in aluminium profile under some kitchen cabinets, so just looking for...
Replies
Views
I'm encountering a problem with the lighting in my kitchen. I reside in an apartment that has a light fixture utilizing 2 T8 fluorescent bulbs...
Replies
Views
Hello - I am a new member (and just a UK householder rather than a professional) and have a couple of questions about domestic LED bulbs. I want...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Electrical2Go - Get Bank Holiday Ready with our lighting deals! For this week only, we are offering unmissable deals on garden lighting, as...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock