Discuss Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

The importance of football in this country is totally out of proportion, it's a sad fact that most think it is OK to let 1500 FIFA officials into the country without any checks or restrictions, I wonder at what point I will be able to say "I knew there would be another spike"

The importance of football in this country is totally out of proportion, it's a sad fact that most think it is OK to let 1500 FIFA officials into the country without any checks or restrictions, I wonder at what point I will be able to say "I knew there would be another spike"
Already happened in Scotland, the results show a large proportion of positive tests among men - predominantly those returning from travelling to watch Scotland in the euros (not just foreign travel, but also travelling/being in the crowds within Scotland itself).

The female numbers remain at pre-euro levels

(Probably due to the girls discussing clothes washing techniques @OnlQQker eh?)

Posting for a friend…

What’s the first thing you do when you buy a new car? Yes…. You let someone drive into the back of you…

My neighbour just picked up a new Volvo from the dealership and was heading home.

Clown behind him didn’t see him slowing for the 30.

Final score… Volvo 1, Clown car nil.

C50A8F32-B1A2-4ED2-A0A9-EB1840A15584.jpeg

The phone call to insurance went like this;

“how many miles?”
“90”
“90 thousand?”
“No… 90”

As well as a dash cam, the Volvo has a rear cam as well… video on YouTube somewhere.
Looks like driver had head down reading a text…
Police will have an easy time prosecuting with video proof.

Too many idiots with their heads down looking at phones these days. Passed one on the A1 yesterday - I'd say more than 50% of the time his eyes were looking down. Scary.

Teens are using lemon juice and TikTok hacks to fake positive Covid tests to miss school

This made me laugh.. Looks like they are learning science stuff after all.
Orange juice also seems to work - though probably anything acidic may work as I think it just removes the layer on top of the marker.

Sounds like applied science to me!

Only works with lateral flow tests though, so only works for a short time until they have to take a PCR test.

I was told pineapple juice from my neighbour…. Who works for Astra Zeneca.

ketchup, also I believe.

One thing that will inevitably give you a positive test is to spend Saturday night in a crowded pub, jumping up and down, hugging your mates, shouting “it’s coming home!”

ps. Good luck to England…. Not all Scotsmen are anti-English.

I mean, I speak to you lot on a daily basis.

Reply to Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net