Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the COViD-19 / Coronavirus Community Help Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Midwest

-
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Majestic seems to be doing well. Apparently they were looking at closing some branches come June, due to a down turn in their business. Think they might be taken on more staff now.

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Majestic seems to be doing well. Apparently they were looking at closing some branches come June, due to a down turn in their business. Think they might be taken on more staff now.
all those within 40 miles of me are closed, according to their website.

Andy78

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
The good thing about being at home for so long is we'll get bored of TV and video games quickly and revert to the innocent good old games of days gone by to entertain ourselves.

Julie.

Arms
Advent Win
The good thing about being at home for so long is we'll get bored of TV and video games quickly and revert to the innocent good old games of days gone by to entertain ourselves.

Well I am not standing still whilst my husband throws stuff at me, more likely to be a hammer than a ping pong ball!hairdryer.jpg

I showed this to my old Grandad and he said he could play crazy golf with my Grans :tearsofjoy:

littlespark

-
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
I was watching ch4 news, and I could hear a ringing noise outside.... it was a family up the road clapping at the door, and their kids had a pan and wooden spoon.

we joined in the clapping.

Reply to Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the COViD-19 / Coronavirus Community Help Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
Top Bottom