Discuss Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I’ll just leave this here for future reference.

Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) C123BE28-673C-49A4-A9CE-510DF3A86387 - EletriciansForums.net

Thunderstorms last night, lots of rain and our rainwater harvester that ran out yesterday is now full that's fifty gallons off 25% of the roof area, have not ventured any further into the garden to see how the Greenhouse rainwater harvester tanks got on.

Interesting that auto correct underlined off, above, but gave no alternative.

Spurs fans,
This Sunday from 10am - 6pm there's a Covid vaccination event taking place at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium for people aged 18 and over. So get yourselves down there, and you'll finally see some shots going in...

I’m not a football fan, but I thought, with all the coverage I may as well watch the Scotland/ England game….

Boring? I don’t know… there was chances, chances missed….

but…. Nil nil means a win to Scotland at the moment…. They still have a chance

and England DIDN’T win…. Which is a bonus, ?

I’m not a football fan, but I thought, with all the coverage I may as well watch the Scotland/ England game….

I flicked over to Eurosport... where there was some Submarine racing ! Far more entertaining I thought.

It is a bonus.

If England win the group - then they would face France, Portugal, or Germany in the next round.

That would mean defeat for certain as even the worst of them is far far better then England!

But if they go through as second they face the group winners of Group E - which is a much easier route.

So England putting in the worst performance of recent times - Poor playing or good planning?

It is just me or does anyone else think its a bad idea to fly in hundreds of footballers into the same place, the Olympics would be thousands of people from all over the world, Covid has not been eradicated yet, I know life has to go on, but taking some precautions and not flouting the distancing protocol does seem to have gone by the by.

It is just me or does anyone else think its a bad idea to fly in hundreds of footballers into the same place, the Olympics would be thousands of people from all over the world, Covid has not been eradicated yet, I know life has to go on, but taking some precautions and not flouting the distancing protocol does seem to have gone by the by.
The fact that apparently lots of 'VIPs' will be allowed in for the Euros final at Wembley shows while poor sods of 80 are being fed rubbish in a quarantine hotel and paying for the privilege shows the priority of things in modern society (? just to keep it 'light')

Well, we expect another delay after these Scottish fans come home carrying the delta variant from London. No doubt there would have been English fans travelled down from areas with the variant.

Reply to Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock