Discuss Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

In the news 😂

Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) 60722-2af22a0b-e896-4fd4-8305-881187dbe3d5 - EletriciansForums.net

Anyone watching the jubilee concert on BBC1?

Duran Duran still think it’s 1984 and Simon le Bon channeling the spirit of Freddie Starr.

Prince George looking bored half the time, but not as bored as the woman behind him.

George Ezra not singing the lyrics to his most recent song…. “Better throw a party on the day that I die
Yeh…. Awkward!

More highlights to come

Anyone watching the jubilee concert on BBC1?

Duran Duran still think it’s 1984 and Simon le Bon channeling the spirit of Freddie Starr.

Prince George looking bored half the time, but not as bored as the woman behind him.

George Ezra not singing the lyrics to his most recent song…. “Better throw a party on the day that I die
Yeh…. Awkward!

More highlights to come
All feels kind of weird throwing a party for the Queen and she isn't there

All feels kind of weird throwing a party for the Queen and she isn't there
Didn’t you see the start? She’s inside with Paddington Bear.

She suffers from “episodic mobility issues” or something….. so I’m not surprised she can’t go to everything this weekend.

The Paddington sketch was brilliant. And who knew her majesty kept a spare marmalade sandwich eh.

Rod Stewart, Jason Donovan - good stuff. Prince Charles' speech was very good.

And the stage setup/lighting/drones were amazing.

The George Ezra song is like something a 5 year old has written. And someone said Craig David was there, but I didn't see it. I can never understand how he is as famous as he is.

Last edited:
The Paddington sketch was brilliant. And who knew her majesty kept a spare marmalade sandwich eh.

Rod Stewart, Jason Donovan - good stuff. Prince Charles' speech was very good.

And the stage setup/lighting/drones were amazing.

The George Ezra song is like something a 5 year old has written. And someone said Craig David was there, but I didn't see it. I can never understand how he is as famous as he is.
Craig David was there, early on.... Diana Ross should have stayed at home.... Hardly a headline act.
Queen (the band) opened the show, Diversity were actually good when they aren't pushing the BLM message.
Lee Mack's microphone had a massive echo and Sam Ryder needs a haircut now.

Have to admit I had to look up who Graig David was, and I am still none the wiser 😱 everything written about him has passed me by, seems I am lucky. 🤣

I can only think that Diana Ross is a favourite of the Queen, she certainly is not a headline act anymore.

I am now going to look up who Sam Ryder is. 🧐

marmalade.... paddington eats marmalade...

Its Pooh bear that eats honey.

or Eeyore.... I cant believe that now Winnie the Pooh is in the public domain, someone has created a horror film about him.

marmalade.... paddington eats marmalade...

Its Pooh bear that eats honey.

or Eeyore.... I cant believe that now Winnie the Pooh is in the public domain, someone has created a horror film about him.

Thanks 😂

Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) 60838-f57a10c7-1e81-475a-897a-5c77358c698f - EletriciansForums.net

Funniest Facebook post of the year so far.

“FFS. People moan about "chattering women". The workmen outside our house sound like a flock of screeching, touretty geese 🤬

Reply to Coronavirus - Keeping it light :-) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock