Discuss court out by a gaurd dog in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

buzzlightyear

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
a true story,you could not make this up so this how it goes did a job for a customer who was selling the house I need a job has fast has possible
can you sort out the bed room lighting ,its not working .
when is it handed over this friday .can it be sorted out ,yes .
so did the job and sent him a invoice for job .on the invoice moines now due . customer says will transfer it to you bank straight away
did the job ,and guess what no Moines in the bank ,so off I popped to the local customer ,so where's the payment ,it will be in the bank soon ,so looked at the bank details on line when home ,not a sausage ,back to see the customer ,but this time taking my trusty sharp snips ,sat out side near the property and waited for the customer to park the car ,so the customer did not lock the door in the house ,so i just walked in ,has i walked in, looking down ,a bloody guard dog barking me ,a yappy Yorkshires cleaning cloth ,so the customer runs down stairs ,now thinking why am i their ,the customer now saying the monies have just been paid in the bank ,he pulled out his phone I will show its gone in ,i looked the customer and said that will do.so if you like me and dont like being mug ,then i will now take orders for your customers dont pay ,lol.

Last edited:

Reply to court out by a gaurd dog in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Currently I’m using freeagents platform for invoicing and it’s decent and gets the job done but it’s lacking a few features. Firstly I want to be...
Replies
Views
Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views
Had a customer message me before I went to do a job asking if I could put a new bulb in a spotlight while I was there, so I picked up some LED...
Replies
Views
I had a job recently where myself and an apprentice had to gland and terminate a 50mm SWA cable in a panel. I put the locknut in a vice and filed...
Replies
Views
I have owned 8 dogs in the last 60 years. Yeah, you're good a math... I'm old, but I want one more dog. I like "shaggy" dogs that weigh about...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock