Discuss Covert outdoor lights from timer to smart in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I have outdoor lights that are controlled by dusk sensor and then timer (for OFF) on the right of the picture. The switch to the left of the box powers off the entire fusbox therefore I cannot change that as I have other things I keep on). What do I need to buy (switch/plug?) to swap the old timer out to then make my lights smart (I dont get care about losing the dusk function).

Attachments

• smart.jpg
    682.6 KB · Views: 11

Reply to Covert outdoor lights from timer to smart in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Ok guys, first post so be gentle. I have a standard setup of two two way switches, one at the bottom of the stairs and one at the top so the light...
Replies
Views
Is it ok to control an outdoor double socket with a programmable switched timer - the type usually used for lighting? The sockets are for a pond...
Replies
Views
I have a Firebird oil boiler that is controlled by a Honeywell timer (no thermostat) that has channels for hot water and central heating...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, I have a Malibu 120W Light timer for low voltage outdoor lights. When I manually set to ON, the lights go on, so I know the lights are...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 147834
D
I’m switching out timer light switches for normal light switches in my bathroom. One went to a light and fan and the second went to another light...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock