Discuss Crabtree polestar in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

hello bring up an old page!
im after a polestar 32a 30ma rcbo they take up two ways. can only find type C out there on ebay. any one have one? type B??
i have a faulty one on a workshop floor in a factory feeding a ring final circuit.
The one thats in is funnly enough C type is that all they made?
Thanks.
Option B could be what fits?? does any one know an identical breaker?
Mike

They came in type B but why fit a B when a C is in place. For compatibility only fit Polestar don't try and fit another brand.

I was worried about tripping times on a type C but yes might as well replace like for like as it was originally.
I have rang crabtree technical but they are refusing to say what other rebranded breakers may fit but said they do exsist! would not specify any more. i asked if there new stuff fitted old boards but they also refused to comment?? Allot of help they were!
So im asking if any one else knows of these breakers in exsistance as they are out there but no one seems to know!?!
Thanks

Reply to Crabtree polestar in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm working off a photo and haven't been there yet - I think these are Crabtree Polestar breakers in this old 3 phase board? Do the slightly newer...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently had an EICR done at my property which unfortunately was unsatisfactory. So the electrican advised a new fuseboard from BG General...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I don’t really know where to post this, sorry if it’s in the wrong place. After posting a thread about old lead sheathed cable in my...
Replies
Views
Hello - hope someone can advise please. I have a recently purchased second hand Myford lathe which has a 3-phase inverter (Siemens Micromaster...
Replies
Views
What is it with the recent prices I'm getting at wholesalers, just about everything anyone quotes now is about 20% dearer than I can get things...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock