• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss Crabtree polestar in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

hello bring up an old page!
im after a polestar 32a 30ma rcbo they take up two ways. can only find type C out there on ebay. any one have one? type B??
i have a faulty one on a workshop floor in a factory feeding a ring final circuit.
The one thats in is funnly enough C type is that all they made?
Thanks.
Option B could be what fits?? does any one know an identical breaker?
Mike

They came in type B but why fit a B when a C is in place. For compatibility only fit Polestar don't try and fit another brand.

I was worried about tripping times on a type C but yes might as well replace like for like as it was originally.
I have rang crabtree technical but they are refusing to say what other rebranded breakers may fit but said they do exsist! would not specify any more. i asked if there new stuff fitted old boards but they also refused to comment?? Allot of help they were!
So im asking if any one else knows of these breakers in exsistance as they are out there but no one seems to know!?!
Thanks

Reply to Crabtree polestar in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back