Currently reading:
Curry conundrum

Discuss Curry conundrum in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Madras is the finest. Seen too many guys trying to be the big man, doing a vindaloo or a phaal and going bright red and not being able to finish it..... for what it's worth I do like spicy food and can eat a whole phaal with a little bit of a sweat, but I just don't really think they taste of anything, and I ain't into eating dinner to get a badge of honour like a lot of my mates (who try and fail) lol.

My sentiments exactly,

my favorite dishes have very little heat but have a amazing blend of spice that gives a stunning arromatic flavor!

Madras is the finest. Seen too many guys trying to be the big man, doing a vindaloo or a phaal and going bright red and not being able to finish it..... for what it's worth I do like spicy food and can eat a whole phaal with a little bit of a sweat, but I just don't really think they taste of anything, and I ain't into eating dinner to get a badge of honour like a lot of my mates (who try and fail) lol.
Its what I prefer myself, or a Jalfrezi. I like to enjoy my food as well, to old to be having some sort of daft eating competion with my mates. Besides I like my fillings in my mouth and NOT running down my cheeks.

Chicken tikka mushromm massalla balti polished off.
Bellie like a hot air ballon.
Venting system full functional.
Everbody has left the room.......................

this is the best thread i've seen on here, Thai food is the way forward, Thai 5 spice please sir, chicken, no veg,of course i want extra hot, you heard it here first lads

not the first time i've been accused of having blood and it being orange in the same sentence, but thats a N.I thing, trust me Big n Daft, Thai 5 spice.

nope come out with empty plates usually come home with doggy bags nice but very expensive

that is expensive mate. especially when the average rent in stoke is about £70 a month! lol
you must have a good job, or no brains, or no savings.
or a combination of the above!

PS, the above statements are not neccesarily true, but have been based on stereotypical, bigoted views of others and myself.
Im also from stoke, so have a right to take the mick out of my birth town, and its inhabitants/inmates

that is expensive mate. especially when the average rent in stoke is about £70 a month! lol
you must have a good job, or no brains, or no savings.
or a combination of the above!

PS, the above statements are not neccesarily true, but have been based on stereotypical, bigoted views of others and myself.
Im also from stoke, so have a right to take the mick out of my birth town, and its inhabitants/inmates

Forgot to put that was for 4 of us so not to bad suppose and the wife paid most of it so even better that was with 2 starters 3 mains (kids shared one between them) and 2 desserts and a few cobras and the wife has the good job not me

There used to be a Chinese chippy(may still be there) in Brown street, Macclesfield, their curry sauce was wonderfull.
Chicken curry, rice and peas or just the sauce and chips was fantastic.
I heard they won the lottery and sold the business?

try the bilash at castle, on the higherland. tandoori t-bone steak with chgips. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ken,i think your a secret geordie,next time your up i'll treat you to a saveloy dip..with mustard:cool:

A secret Geordie??? No, not nearly tall enough mate. I tend to find that saveloys from the chippie are too hit or miss to me to eat on a regular basis mate.
Down here fella, they've even been fried (yum yum) or soaked in bloody water for however long, since they got taken outta the freezer. And there is nothing worse than a half-cold saveloy mate.
Its gotta be cod, chips, mushy peas and a pickled egg for me mate. Chinese... Nope, don't really like it. Kebab has to be a chicken shish - I can't stand that doner stuff... whatever it is anyway... But nothing beats a Gurka curry!!!

that proves it then. londoners are cannibals. but when eating a gurka, don't you find the kukri hard to swallow?

Reply to Curry conundrum in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock