Discuss Curry conundrum in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

k.k

-
Reaction score
Im off out with the wife for a meal. were going for an indian. shes going for a chicken korma, but im not sure what to buy. Ive been working as a sparks know for a few months...what should i get ?? :p

Ha ha wtf!? Madras is always the daddy.... but if you can't stand the heat, and if they do it, get a keema special it's deeee-lish.

Make sure poppadums are in place first, mind. Otherwise, just walk away.

king prawn sag , keema pratha , mushroom fried rice, bombay potato , couple of chapatties , and plenty of tiger beer to wash it down , god im hungry now

enjoy your night out

jamie

Going for a curry myself in a few minutes it has to be a madras or a jalfriezi feel the sting in the morning already toilet is going be my best friend tomorrow morning

Just ordered a chicken tikka mushroom massalla balti with shaami kebab, pilau rice and keema nan (like an elephants ear!) for delivery.
Bellies rumblin now!!!!!

Im off out with the wife for a meal. were going for an indian. shes going for a chicken korma, but im not sure what to buy. Ive been working as a sparks know for a few months...what should i get ?? :p

Get one of everything and loads of beer. Enjoy.

Cheers.........Howard

Love a chinese;).....I like Indian etc, but my nearest tidy curry house is 30 odd miles away. My local chinese is the best I've ever had though.

I'm lucky living where I do, I go to the chinese equivalent of a greasy spoon , situated behind the carpark in a dark alley in the middle of china town, I'm also very lucky that one of my mates owns a fine dining Indian restaurant that's rated in the top 5 in the country so I always eat there!

Just polished off a chinese, Slow Boat special fried rice, chicken and green peppers in black bean sauce, and of course chips and curry sauce and plorn crackers. If any of you are ever in Newport, go to the Slow Boat and get their curry sauce on chips. It is out of this world - i have travelled the world and have never tasted anything even remotely similar. It is amazing!

Ha ha wtf!? Madras is always the daddy.... but if you can't stand the heat, and if they do it, get a keema special it's deeee-lish.

Make sure poppadums are in place first, mind. Otherwise, just walk away.

A Madras THE Daddy??? I thought that you Welsh lads were hard. Obviously not, if all you can stand is a Madras!!! LOL.

Its got to be a Phal for the hottest dish, unless you're like me; and like to taste the curry as opposed too just an overwelming burning sensation in your mouth...

go to the Slow Boat and get their curry sauce on chips. It is out of this world - i have travelled the world and have never tasted anything even remotely similar.

Rocker mate,
Its probably a receipe that they've had for generations...

Madras is the finest. Seen too many guys trying to be the big man, doing a vindaloo or a phaal and going bright red and not being able to finish it..... for what it's worth I do like spicy food and can eat a whole phaal with a little bit of a sweat, but I just don't really think they taste of anything, and I ain't into eating dinner to get a badge of honour like a lot of my mates (who try and fail) lol.

go to the Slow Boat and get their curry sauce on chips. It is out of this world - i have travelled the world and have never tasted anything even remotely similar.

Rocker mate,
Its probably a receipe that they've had for generations...

Mate if I could analyse it in a lab or something and find out how it's made, I could be a millionaire it's that good!

Madras is the finest. Seen too many guys trying to be the big man, doing a vindaloo or a phaal and going bright red and not being able to finish it..... for what it's worth I do like spicy food and can eat a whole phaal with a little bit of a sweat, but I just don't really think they taste of anything, and I ain't into eating dinner to get a badge of honour like a lot of my mates (who try and fail) lol.

My sentiments exactly,

my favorite dishes have very little heat but have a amazing blend of spice that gives a stunning arromatic flavor!

Its what I prefer myself, or a Jalfrezi. I like to enjoy my food as well, to old to be having some sort of daft eating competion with my mates. Besides I like my fillings in my mouth and NOT running down my cheeks.

Chicken tikka mushromm massalla balti polished off.
Bellie like a hot air ballon.
Venting system full functional.
Everbody has left the room.......................

this is the best thread i've seen on here, Thai food is the way forward, Thai 5 spice please sir, chicken, no veg,of course i want extra hot, you heard it here first lads

not the first time i've been accused of having blood and it being orange in the same sentence, but thats a N.I thing, trust me Big n Daft, Thai 5 spice.

nope come out with empty plates usually come home with doggy bags nice but very expensive

that is expensive mate. especially when the average rent in stoke is about £70 a month! lol
you must have a good job, or no brains, or no savings.
or a combination of the above!

PS, the above statements are not neccesarily true, but have been based on stereotypical, bigoted views of others and myself.
Im also from stoke, so have a right to take the mick out of my birth town, and its inhabitants/inmates

Reply to Curry conundrum in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net