Discuss Daytime running lights in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mattmro444

Hello, I hava a 2000 Poniac Sunfire, I have no daytime running lights, left HDLP runs very low intensity. I have changed the bulb and changed the fuse with no results. Can someone help me.

Thanks

mrosupply

this too has been copied from another forum
Daytime running lights

by ken » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:17 pm
Hello, I hava a 2000 Poniac Sunfire, I have no daytime running lights, left HDLP runs very low intensity. I have changed the bulb and changed the fuse with no results. Can someone help me.
Thanks Kenny

ken Posts: 3Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:02 pm

seems the op likes to resurrect threads as if they were his own the clue was in the font used

ha bloody ha. she was only the welders daughter, but she had acetylene legs

Reply to Daytime running lights in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I added a 240v insta hot water heater at the kitchen sink. When the water heater is in use the lights in the adjacent dining room flicker...
Replies
Views
Hello I have some decking lights which to be fair, have been nothing but pain in the bottom since they were installed. Moisture in the lens lamps...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, We have bought 2 new low-hanging light fittings from Ikea to go side by side above dining room table to replace the single pendant...
Replies
Views
This electrical item sits on top of the plaster from the roof. There is a humming noise coming from it, it puts out a lot of heat and sometimes...
Replies
Views
I really hope someone can help me. Last July I got an electricity bill showing an enormous rise in my kwh consumption of about 900% from what it...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock