Discuss Death penalty in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Straight yes or no, do you support the reintroduction of the death penalty?

• Yes

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 55.1%

• Total voters
Poll created by request of OP. Poll has no close date so will run indefinitely. Overall poll results are viewable by all but individual votes are private.

Poll created by request of OP. Poll has no close date so will run indefinitely. Overall poll results are viewable by all but individual votes are private.

A YES/NO POLL is totally pointless, as it will favour the NO vote without giving any consideration to the special circumstances that i and others have made clear on this thread...

On the other hand it could favour the hangers and floggers. Of which there are many.

Nowhere near the number of ----- footers... lol!!

It is no longer a Yes/No call in the world we are living in at the moment and probably for the foreseeable future!!!

It has been debated, the death penalty is a binary state, you either have one or you don't, regardless of "special circumstances" e.g. Jihad John,

Then things are going to NEED to change, either that or purpose built prisons are going to be needed. Things are going to get a hell of a lot worse before they start getting better!! Why any country would rather invest ongoing millions on keeping such scum secure and healthy, than having a relatively simple but rigidly governed solution is totally beyond me...

Here's a question, both Cameron and Obama have promised that Mohammed Emwasi will be brought to justice, how are they going to achieve this? His crimes have been committed in a foreign country which has it's own (broken) legal system, if I commit a crime in Norway, for example, I can expect to be tried by the Norwegian legal system

Here's a question, both Cameron and Obama have promised that Mohammed Emwasi will be brought to justice, how are they going to achieve this? His crimes have been committed in a foreign country which has it's own (broken) legal system, if I commit a crime in Norway, for example, I can expect to be tried by the Norwegian legal system

It's called extra territorial legislation which is used to convict british subjects of crimes committed abroad

Probably the same way they brought Bin Laden to justice Trev, would that be a problem for you?

A big no no for me.

If anything, it's an easy way out for those who would be hanged, or shot, or whatever.

I say keep them inside until they've reformed, if at all.

I say keep them inside until they've reformed, if at all.

Islamic extremists DON'T reform, of that you can be 100% sure!! But they can certainly spread their poison around within the prison system, that you and others seem to be happy about shelling out millions over the life term of a single prisoner.

Easy is the name of the game, who cares a ---- whether they suffer or not with whatever execution method is used, the point is the perpetrators are no longer around. ... End Of!!

Islamic extremists DON'T reform, of that you can be 100% sure!! But they can certainly spread their poison around within the prison system, that you and others seem to be happy about shelling out millions over the life term of a single prisoner.

Easy is the name of the game, who cares a ---- whether they suffer or not with whatever execution method is used, the point is the perpetrators are no longer around. ... End Of!!
One point worth noting, these idiots WANT to die for their religion. They want their 72 virgins (why anyone would want to have sex with a virgin is beyond me because they'll be like a sack of spuds because they don't know what to do but that's another matter)
Executing them gives them what they want so would it not be better to put them to work so they had to earn their keep, this would delay their entry into the mythical afterlife with Allah.
I also think it would be ironic if the virgins were Susan Boyle and Anne Widecombe but we all know the afterlife is a myth

But they are around, they are in paradise with 72 virgins, I for one, never having had 72 virgins am not going to give them the benefit of the doubt, they can long for 72 virgins like the rest of us...

One point worth noting, these idiots WANT to die for their religion. They want their 72 virgins (why anyone would want to have sex with a virgin is beyond me because they'll be like a sack of spuds because they don't know what to do but that's another matter)
Executing them gives them what they want so would it not be better to put them to work so they had to earn their keep, this would delay their entry into the mythical afterlife with Allah.
I also think it would be ironic if the virgins were Susan Boyle and Anne Widecombe but we all know the afterlife is a myth

As i've stated many times here, who gives a flying ---- what myths these deranged murdering scum believe in, there isn't any place in a sane society for these people (if you can even call them that) to exist, and that includes prison where it has been proven time and time again, that they can and do, spread their poison only for that poison to later be released into an unsuspecting society!!

Where these scum have been found guilty with overwhelming evidence that there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever, the best solution all round is a bullet in the back of the head, it's quick, and it's bloody cheap, but more importantly you don't have to worry another single moment about what you do with these cretin's....

Reply to Death penalty in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock