Discuss DIY Campervan conversion in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all,

Apologies if I am not posting in the correct place I am new to using forums - I'm looking for some advise on my campervan conversion electrics.

1. The attached diagram is what I am intending to wire up (for a basic set up for lights, charging phone and a powered coolbox). I am just looking for someone who can check it and tell me if I have made any huge/potentially dangerous mistakes?

2. I have installed an AGM battery which I am told requires venting in faulted conditions, I have a small campervan so I am worried about the potential hydrogen off-gassing. The battery came with a plastic vent tube which I could attach and pass through a drilled hole in the vehicle floor. Would this work/be safe?

Thank you for reading my post, any advise you can give would be much appreciated.

Harry.

electric diagram.png

Reply to DIY Campervan conversion in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Dear Community, I am at the initial phase of my camper van conversion in China, in which I am planning to live and work together with my wife...
Replies
Views
Hello Community, This is Filippo, from Italy, digital nomad, and Lin, from China, traditional medicine practitioner. After many adventures with...
Replies
Views
I have done some simple wiring in my flat and garden. I joined the forum to see what DIYers are doing. Now having looked around a bit in the DIY...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, DIY advise required here please. I have the following wall switch, currently wired in as below and controlling external roller...
Replies
Views
I have built a campervan and am keen to avoid propane - preferring to use an induction hob. But it is giving me some issues. I have 610w of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock