Discuss Do you really really need more in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Its a good set, my reservations with those is that should you scrog a blade (you know, if you lend a plumber your #2 POZI and he uses it on a Philips screw) do you need to buy a new set.
Unless they do spare replacement blades?

Its a good set, my reservations with those is that should you scrog a blade (you know, if you lend a plumber your #2 POZI and he uses it on a Philips screw) do you need to buy a new set.
Wouldn't loan mine to anyone, least of all a plumber!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have the Wiha slim. set. spare blades are available, but expensive. just ordered a replacement 4.0mm slotted bit £7.49. should think the Wera ones are available at similar cost.

i have the Wiha slim. set. spare blades are available, but expensive. just ordered a replacement 4.0mm slotted bit £7.49. should think the Wera ones are available at similar cost.
I went for this set as it comes with two handles so hopefully less blade swapping.

I went for this set as it comes with two handles so hopefully less blade swapping.
funny. i got 2handlesalso.lost one at a spar shop. bought another to replace it. 2 weeks later the "lost" one was found under a display unit. on'y a 1" gap but the bugger had managed to roll under.

I bought a couple of spare blades at Elex/Toolfair last year from the Wera stand, IIRC they were about £6 each.

funny. i got 2handlesalso.lost one at a spar shop. bought another to replace it. 2 weeks later the "lost" one was found under a display unit. on'y a 1" gap but the bugger had managed to roll under.
Hopefully you where either shopping or working and not there at 02:00 breaking in..........

What are you insinuating SWD???????????
he's racially abusing this Scouser. as if I'd break into a Spar at 2.00 a.m. nothing in the till or safe at that time. they'll have banked it all. :confused::confused::confused:.

hey @SWD , not only do you have an impressive collection of screwdrivers, but I also see 1,2,3,4...5 marking devices.
That'll be a sharpie pen, another marker pen... 2 pencils with rubbers and a carpenters pencil. You only need one. The perfectly shaped one that fits your ear. (in the groove between ear and head.... not in the earhole!)

hey @SWD , not only do you have an impressive collection of screwdrivers, but I also see 1,2,3,4...5 marking devices.
That'll be a sharpie pen, another marker pen... 2 pencils with rubbers and a carpenters pencil. You only need one. The perfectly shaped one that fits your ear. (in the groove between ear and head.... not in the earhole!)
And the backup lot for "just in case"

Do you really really need more IMG_2373 - EletriciansForums.net

You could have gone for the tool tart version of the Wera kit. It's a bit nice.

They do look nice, pretty pricey though...… maybe Santa will bring me one for Chrimbo

Some 2.5 and 1.5 T+E
Predictive text who needs it, apart from Buzz, Sorry Buzz

Looks nice but the idea is to have it compact enough to be able to carry it around easily, if I need nut spinners I use a socket set, remember sparks are eligible for a Halfords trade card.

Reply to Do you really really need more in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock