Discuss Drilling down lights in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Has anyone got any tips for drilling multiple holes, 32 90mm holes to be exact. In fridge panel, insulated panel, cool panel roof sheets? I have just done 3 house’s with 32 Downlights each and drilled top and bottom, but was hoping for an easier way?

No massive issues just 32 holes each on these three houses and the next lot I’m doing is 12 houses, but I need to find a deeper holesaw that will do top and bottom with ease. The debris catcher is a good thought though. Or the engineer could listen when I say we do not need 11 downlights in a 6m x 4m area withceiling fans

Reply to Drilling down lights in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am having a flat roof constructed with solar panels over. As it is a cold, vented flat roof I will be having 175mm of Cellotex insulation...
Replies
Views
Most of the work I do is additions and alterations in domestic properties, and other than swapping accessories and lights in new-builds for...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, Just looking for a little guidance please. I am sure that this is something that many of you have come across before. I am...
Replies
Views
I own a top floor tenement flat that I used to live in and then rented out after I married. It is currently empty whilst some work is being done...
Replies
Views
Hi, Recently I had solar panels fitted and realised how they have done it and I hope someone will be able to give me advice how bad and dangrous...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock