Discuss dual bulb vintage Light help in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

MrScott

DIY
Reaction score
Hi, i'm trying to work out what i need to purchase to replace the internals of a vintage lamp with 2 bulbs and a footwitch. It's one of those german style lava lamps with a large shade and it has a bulb at the top and also a bulb in the base, it has a footswitch that cycles between, top, bottom, both and off. I have taken a few pictures of the internal electrics but don't know where to start looking for a replacement. Is there a modern drop in replacement for this? I assume i use the existing metal rod and replace the wiring somehow, I've googled and searched several times for a replacement but can't seem to find anything with the dual bulb/footswitch combo, Any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards. Scott.

IMG_20210216_124429 (1).jpg

IMG_20210216_124516 (1).jpg
IMG_20210216_124455.jpg

Reply to dual bulb vintage Light help in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

My kitchen has track lighting. It consists of three halogen light bulbs. I've had the fixture for more than 25 years with no issues. Last night...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm replacing standard light switches in my hall and landing with touch switches (not smart, just touch on/off) like these from Amazon...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, here's my imaginary problem, let's say I have 2 light bulbs, both of them take energy from the same source, however, 1 of them has a...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an inverted spotlight above my shower and the light bulb has gone so need to replace the LED spotlight but I don’t know how to get into...
Replies
Views
We're in the UK, 240v lighting feed. We have replaced all the lights in our house with LED ceiling panels. These are pretty much the standard...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock