Currently reading:
Earth sleeving

Discuss Earth sleeving in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

With the squirty water extra option I hope. :)

No, sorry to disappoint :( I will be wearing clown shoes though! I am afterall attending in honour of the four chumps that will be sat behind me whilst I'm being grilled! :D

......... and the German general's hat ........
wink.png

Haha, it's gonna look like a village people reunion in there! :D

In some cases, insulation. After all, you'd want sleeving on a bare cpc running past the live terminal screws on the back of an accessory wouldn't you?

Otherwise, it would be acceptable to just put an inch of sleeving on to provide core identification, like you would with sleeving a blue core with brown.

Are you on the front bench before the horseshoe?
I've got to watch this!!!
Rip em up D!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'll be on the panel for one hour with four other sparks presenting evidence to the committee. Behind me will be representatives from Napit, The ECA, Certsure and the ESC. After our time is done, the four stooges have to answer questions from the committee with us five sat behind them.

In some cases, insulation. After all, you'd want sleeving on a bare cpc running past the live terminal screws on the back of an accessory wouldn't you?

Otherwise, it would be acceptable to just put an inch of sleeving on to provide core identification, like you would with sleeving a blue core with brown.
the CPC is a form of double insulation...is it not

Yeah, I'll be on the panel for one hour with four other sparks presenting evidence to the committee. Behind me will be representatives from Napit, The ECA, Certsure and the ESC. After our time is done, the four stooges have to answer questions from the committee with us five sat behind them.

You've got BALLS D!
Should be an interesting experience if nothing else.

Reply to Earth sleeving in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back