• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss ECS Labourers Card, and 2635 L2 Certificates. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

InconspicuousAC

-
Trainee
Reaction score
Hi guys,

You guys have been awesome with help before, so feel like the best place to ask.
It may sound like a stupid question, but how many certificates are you supposed to receive for passing the 2365 level 2 course? I passed in June with Salford City College, and have received 3.
One for Level 2 Electrical Installations Technology
One for Level 2 Understand how to communicate.....
One for Level 2 Principles of Electrical Science.

But there's 5 modules, so feel like i'm missing the Health & Safety and also the Practical 'Day in a bay' certificates. Am i being stupid?

Also, second question - I'm attempting to register for the ECS labourer card as i passed the ECS H&S Exam today. Route 1 states that you must have a JIB registered course passed (which i do as i have the certificates in my hand) and also pass the ECS H&S exam, which i did today. Every time i go to register it's saying on the ECS website that i do not have the qualifications, before even giving me the option to upload any evidence (my certificates).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for what's probably a stupid post. The company i'm trying to get a job with has requested i have an ECS card, but it's not letting me and its infuriating!

Thank you
Andy

Hi mate just counted mine. You receive 3 certificates which are the 3 modules you mentioned then your end of level 2 certificate that say the following person has successfully completed each module. So overall there are 4.

I think the overall Level 2 certificate has the red stripe rather than blue. That’s the one you would need to upload for ECS card, not the individual modules

Reply to ECS Labourers Card, and 2635 L2 Certificates. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back