NAPIT Certification Scheme EICR and NAPIT

Discuss EICR and NAPIT in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

R

regshunter

NAPIT have lost all credibility for me, it seems that all the other regulatory bodies and third party software providers were ready for the BS 7671 amendments to come into effect at the start of this year, as was I. NAPIT and their desktop software however, were not.

No electronic EICR forms, no apology, no service... I want my money back!

I have given them ample time to respond to my queries and have heard nothing.

It's the same old story, if you choose the “sales" option from the telephone menu your call gets answered within 5 rings, anything that involves technical support takes ages.

I used to be 100% behind this organisation... Well, not any more...

NIC EIC is no different - they have extended the use of PIR forms till June for its members!!

I contacted the NICEIC in jan and was assured that they had their electronic software ready for EICR's (both domestic up to 100a and commercial versions) is this not true then?

I'm going to try Tysoft software soon anyway...

Tysoft are up to date with their own certs, but I dont know if they can do NICEIC Eicrs

Can't I use tysoft's EICR and whatever regultory body I'm with's logo (thinking of joining NICEIC), print to blank sheet or pdf? Or is there something that I'm missing?

The whole thing is a farce there is not one scheme providor who was ready on the 1st of January never mind the software they could not even get the documentation ie EICR pads printed. I also enquired with a couple of suppliers (one is a sponser on this site) and they are as much in the dark as we are now I do not want to get my conspiracy hat on but my feeling are that they are colluding with each other but will not give any reason on the delay.

The thing is that they have such a tight control on the industry basically they can do what they want

Reply to EICR and NAPIT in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock