Discuss EICR Septic style 123456789 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Tell me you didn't watch all 2 hours of this?
Always wear safety specs! Ok, I'm gonna take mine off, ok?
I have gloves on, so I can touch anything...

Why is it that the accent is so annoying that I just want to shoot?

Tell me you didn't watch all 2 hours of this?
Always wear safety specs! Ok, I'm gonna take mine off, ok?
I have gloves on, so I can touch anything...

Why is it that the accent is so annoying that I just want to shoot?
No just saw the first few mins and it looked interesting.

Never got that far, t2c, the accent killed it for me at 5 minutes in...
but I am hoping someone else will comment

Reply to EICR Septic style 123456789 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I need an EICR done on a house I rent out in Reading, England - 4-bed detached built in early 1980s. Would ideally like someone from this forum...
Replies
Views
Just come across this on the web from a so called expert company: Most common items that fail an EICR, What Landlords need to know before booking...
Replies
Views
Not had time to watch this, so it may well be nonsense, but title suggests a landlord has been fined £45k for having a dodgy EICR...
Replies
Views
On a Eicr on agreed limations of iinpections what do you normally put And what percentage do you test at..
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just trying to get a feel for what everyone is charging for a commercial or industrial EICR with or without the previous report. Seems to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock