• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Electrical test equipment bag/case/ whatever.

Discuss Electrical test equipment bag/case/ whatever. in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Poste

Electrician's Arms
Greetings one and all.

I have quite a few pieces of test equipment now with various associated leads and I want to put them all in one carry all case.

Has anyone any recommendations for cases to carry test equipment, what do you use yourselves?

Thanks.

Murdoch

Electrician's Arms
Would you really want them in one big case?

I've got my MFT in a drop proof case and the rest in a rucksack. My reasoning is that the MFT is used the most by a long way, but the rest need to be easily portable when I need them.

telectrix

Scouser and Proud of It
Respected Member
aluminium camera case for mine. Megger 1552, Megger BM401, and loads of leads, crocs etc.

La Poste

Electrician's Arms
Thanks for the replies.

I think I will use a laptop bag for my MFT 1552 and keep the rest of my test gear in a separate container.

mogga

Just me
Electrician's Arms
Ikea do a 2 part rucksack,daysack thingy BIG bit for leads ect ect ect n books small bit for most used leads n MFT sorted

jase

Electrician's Arms
My old man is well into his photgrapghy and is always buying bags to carry his gear around in, they are all compartmental and padded with various pockets and stuff, might be worth checking out on google on flebay

supasparxs

Electrician's Arms
Would you really want them in one big case?

I've got my MFT in a drop proof case and the rest in a rucksack. My reasoning is that the MFT is used the most by a long way, but the rest need to be easily portable when I need them.
my test kit is Fluke, and the yellow case is great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Sponsors

Electrician Talk

Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]