Discuss Electrical2Go Sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk! 5% Discount This Way! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
Electrical2go.co.uk is the online face of Phase Electrical Distributors Ltd. Wholesalers at heart with stock value into the millions we can offer next day delivery on hundreds of lines. Not only do we hold millions in stock but with next day direct to site agreements with many top suppliers we can ensure fast, hassle free deliveries direct to your home, work or client. Being part of Fegime, the EDA and with a Trustpilot Service Score of “Excellent, 5 Stars” Electrical2go.co.uk really is the best choice in online electrical wholesale.

Electrical Wholesalers | Electrical Supplies | Electrical2go - https://www.electrical2go.co.uk/

Apply discount code FORUMFIVE at the checkout to apply 5% discount throughout the range during September. :)

Huge thanks to Electrical2Go for that from me personally! :D

We're just setting up their sponsor account now, so you'll be able to chat to them and welcome them aboard. :)

You can contact them directly on the forum by sending a private message to @Electrical2go

Your input and sponsorship is appreciated. I hope the members use your company and products. (Is that the same as saying 'I hope that we patronize you'?)

Your input and sponsorship is appreciated. I hope the members use your company and products. (Is that the same as saying 'I hope that we patronize you'?)
Thank you Rpa07, the team are all very excited about this opportunity and believe it to be a very positive step forward in our evolution. We're very much looking forward to getting stuck in. The guys here have been tasked with coming up with some weekly specials for the forum members. Plus we're open to suggestions! Cheers, Ivan

Thank you Rpa07, the team are all very excited about this opportunity and believe it to be a very positive step forward in our evolution. We're very much looking forward to getting stuck in. The guys here have been tasked with coming up with some weekly specials for the forum members. Plus we're open to suggestions! Cheers, Ivan
You sound as excited as we are - we are good at suggestions - we're Sparks after all!

Reply to Electrical2Go Sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk! 5% Discount This Way! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net