Discuss Electricbase Herne Bay in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricbase are one of the UK’s leading electrical wholesalers with 82 branches nationwide. We supply electrical contractors, engineers and installers. Based in Sea Street, Herne Bay and carries a comprehensive stock and an experienced and highly motivated team. It is incorporated alongside Buildbase and Hirebase, meaning we are able to offer our customers a one-stop-shop for all their building and electrical needs.

Amongst the wide range of products stocked are lighting, lamps, cables, wiring accessories, domestic, commercial, industrial, switchgear and fusegear, control and automation, cable management, ventilation, space heating, water heating, cable components and accessories, emergency lighting and fire detection, security access control, site electrics and supplies, tools and fixings, instrumentation and electronic components.

With a commitment to providing an unrivalled service, Electricbase aims to deal honestly with all its customers and secure their loyalty and trust by providing outstanding choice, value and service. We very much pride ourselves on our Customer Service.

building photo.jpg

Reply to Electricbase Herne Bay in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
Electrical2Go - Home Security: Using Floodlights, CCTV, and Door Entry Systems In an era where technology is advancing rapidly, home security has...
Replies
Views
I have worked in the electrical contracting industry all of my life since leaving school over 50 years ago. I started my own electrical...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I am sure you will join me in welcoming our newest sponsor @RF Solutions Ltd to the forum! RF Solutions are UK manufacturers of radio remote...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Hi all, Midshires is an independent electrical wholesaler providing high quality goods to customers all over the UK. History Since the company...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Welcome to Jackson Electrical Services NICEIC Approved Electricians in Canterbury, Kent Mobile: 07545 571889 Office: 01227 388177 NICEIC...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock