Discuss Electricians forums Quiz in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

In line with current regulations, will the questions be open to individual interpretation and will they be set and marked by a competant person? Also do you need 2391 to carry out the test?

whos pocket is this coming out of (the prizes) ?? very thankful to who every is giving them away to the winners.... cheers

The prizes are being donated by The Spark-Doctor benevolent fund as a thank you for all the help and support given by the members of this forum to myself and Mrs Doc over the last week.

In line with current regulations, will the questions be open to individual interpretation and will they be set and marked by a competent person? Also do you need 2391 to carry out the test?

Feck off:D:D:D

ps. i have corrected your spelling mistake Tony:D:D

not sure about this 'general knowledge' thing

i mean i have a good general knowledge....erm...about electrics

but as soon as you start on football i'm 'donald ducked':p

i think tinky winky was the chutney ferret.

well if we cant say 'queer' we definetely cant say 'chutney ferrett'

I think who a person chooses to engage with in purely private sexual activities, is their own business, and should not be the subject of inneuendo or derision.

apart from poofs.

Reply to Electricians forums Quiz in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock