Discuss Electriciansforums.co.uk Meet? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Actually, that's just there to make headroom for the attic stairway. A dormer would look dumb without a window, so it has a window! ;)

Ah I see.......so the servants are quartered in the stables round the back, sensible move.

*Tries to steer thread back on course*

So far that's only 3 of us who have actually said they'd be up for it. Hmmm.
Anyone else? Or are the words horse, flogging, dead beginning to form in anyones mind?

I'm up for it as my wife is always taking the mick out of my 'virtual' friends:p

Bane (Yorkshire/Humberside)
EasyFox (???)
Tony.towa (Warwickshire)
Spudmeister (Yorkshire/Harrogate)
Sparkyork (York, surprisingly)
Cirrus (???)

6 people so far! We're getting there!
Now, my geography is crap. Where the hell is Warwickshire and where does EasyFox and Cirrus live?

Hopefully get a few more names down and find somewhere in between. York or Hull area is sounding good to me so far ;)

EasyFox (???)
Tony.towa (Warwickshire)
Sparkyork (York)
Cirrus (Gloucestershire)

Cheers Cirrus, where the hell is Gloucestershire?

Do you suppose Gloucestershire sauce is any good on steak?

:D

I think you must meen worstershire sause.its ok with steak ,but my old lady used to put it in her bloody marys,makes you wanna pewk drinking them things ,she used to get through a dozen in a bad night:eek:

At the moment I think we're looking around the Derby/Nottingham area (Little bit longer journey for Cirrus) but if others are up for it obviously the central point will move.

EasyFox (???)
Tony.towa (Warwickshire)
Sparkyork (York)
Cirrus (Gloucestershire)
Spark_Doctor (Dorset)

7 So far! Keep those names rolling in! Maybe we'll try to organise something before Xmas?

EasyFox (Reading)
Tony.towa (Warwickshire)
Sparkyork (York)
Cirrus (Gloucestershire)
Spark_Doctor (Dorset)
Montybaber (Dorset)

EIGHT!

(I'm presuming, from your post Monty, that you would come along?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Electriciansforums.co.uk Meet? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock