Discuss Electriciansforums.co.uk Meet? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hayling Island. Can't accomodate but willing to travel. Very Happy to pick Mel up in tooting on the way(even if it's not on the way!)

Welcome to the site Jeremy. Have you done an intro thread? Anyway, good to see one of the newer members already up for a meet.

Bane (Yorkshire/Humberside)
EasyFox (Reading)
Tony.towa (Warwickshire)
Spudmeister (Yorkshire/Harrogate)
Sparkyork (York)
Cirrus (Gloucestershire)
Spark_Doctor (Dorset)
Montybaber (Dorset)
Jeremy (Hayling Island) Who the hell is he and where the hell is Hayling Island???? :D

Jeremy you would'nt mind nipping down and having a look at the socket on your live feed camera on the beach please...quite bored and hoping to catch a glimpse of some hoop :)

Hayling Island Surf Cam

Hi to all, use forum every day, but i'm a looker as to a participent.
Great forum loads of advise i have used.
Live in Essex, I would be up for a beer or two.
Smoggy

Bane you need to get out of Dull er I mean Hull cos you don't seem to know where anything is.:confused:

Geography has never been my strong point

EasyFox (Reading)
Tony.towa (Warwickshire)
Sparkyork (York)
Cirrus (Gloucestershire)
Spark_Doctor (Dorset)
Montybaber (Dorset)
Jeremy (Hayling Island)
Smoggy (Essex)

Ten people!

Hmmmm.

Still pretty poor considering we have over 2,500 members. Then again, of those 2,500 how many are 'regulars'?

30?

Ian Settle
Grae79
Shakey

What about you 3? Up for it?

A few more people and we'll start discussing venues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies everyone. I discovered this site about three months ago and after a couple of posts realised I should post an intro. Unfortunately I was probably a bit the worse for wear(abrv for beer) and most likely posted it under "Tools". ( some would say that's the most appropriate heading). I shall do one (post an intro) now so that you can all agree that "Tools" is probably where it belongs. Oh and Hayling Island is, remarkably, an island just to the east of Portsmouth.(Thats on the coast)

EasyFox (Reading)
Tony.towa (Warwickshire)
Sparkyork (York)
Cirrus (Gloucestershire)
Spark_Doctor (Dorset)
Montybaber (Dorset)
Jeremy (Hayling Island)
Smoggy (Essex)
PaulM (Dudley)

11. Slowly, slowly!

Slightly disappointed that neither Luke nor Dan have graced us with their presence to say either way whether they'll come or not :)

its been that long since of had a drink i got ****ed on 3 pints last week!!

so is it looking like yorkshire is about as far north as people are? and essex as far south?

looking like if its gonna be a mid point then it might be birmingham, leicster, nottingham??

could always pick somewher and get the travel lodge booked then we can all park there and have a rght good drink!

its been that long since of had a drink i got ****ed on 3 pints last week!!

so is it looking like yorkshire is about as far north as people are? and essex as far south?

looking like if its gonna be a mid point then it might be birmingham, leicster, nottingham??

could always pick somewher and get the travel lodge booked then we can all park there and have a rght good drink!
Do you know that women in nottingham out number the men in nottingham by a ratio of 4/1

I was thinking more along the lines of...Leeds? York? Hull? :D

As for the Travel Lodge, I'm up for suggestions. Personally I'll be stopping in the Hilton though.

Reply to Electriciansforums.co.uk Meet? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock