Discuss ELEX Coventry - Who's going? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Pete is referring in his post the Elex at Coventry bit of a way for you?

Yes I know he is I've already been to Manchester and Harrogate this year
Distance to Coventry is roughly the same as the distance to Harrogate so it is a similar day out, just the M6 to contend with although I may stop off at Telford and visit my son

Yes I know he is I've already been to Manchester and Harrogate this year
Distance to Coventry is roughly the same as the distance to Harrogate so it is a similar day out, just the M6 to contend with although I may stop off at Telford and visit my son
Fair enough, what is the comparison between both shows?

I will be attending. happy to meet up for a beer on bacon roll.

Fair enough, what is the comparison between both shows?

Over the last few years the Manchester show has been a bit poor where as Harrogate has generally been better although this year it didn't feel as good as past years. Coventry has appeared to be as big if not bigger than Harrogate with some better deals to be had if you wanted them although didn't get there last year as I had to deliver car to Tenerife and then repatriate another back to the UK

It's a pity the organisers don't have an exhibitor list for each show rather listing all the exhibitors that may turn up at one or more shows it can be annoying if you are going for a particular exhibitor

I am going on Friday with my mate who I work with in our business and another mate who was an electrician at my last employment (now retired) Pete was going to come with us.
[automerge]1568580841[/automerge]
I will be there. Happy to have a beer with anyone from the forum.
Which day James, but how will we recognise our fellow forum members?

I am going on Friday with my mate who I work with in our business and another mate who was an electrician at my last employment (now retired) Pete was going to come with us.
[automerge]1568580841[/automerge]

Which day James, but how will we recognise our fellow forum members?

Friday is best for me, POETS day is always better for sloping off to a show.

Anyone going on Friday?
I am the 6 ft tall guy with a beer belly and a T shirt that says JSP ELECTRICAL
NO I will not wear a pink carnation to help you identify me, but I will keep an eye on the forum to see if anyone fancy's a beer or bacon bap.

Anyone going on Friday?
I am the 6 ft tall guy with a beer belly and a T shirt that says JSP ELECTRICAL
NO I will not wear a pink carnation to help you identify me, but I will keep an eye on the forum to see if anyone fancy's a beer or bacon bap.
Might have bumped into you accidentally today, sorry, if it was you. I was the George Clooney lookalike with a dolly Bird clinging on to my every word, not.

Might have bumped into you accidentally today, sorry, if it was you.

only if you can shift time, seen it done in sci fi films. Friday is tomorrow and I should be arriving then.
if you bumped into me today, I am both surprised and concerned because it means my body wasn't where I thought it was.
hope you enjoyed the show.

I'll be there tomorrow hopefully from about mid morning, if all goes to plan!
I will keep an eye out for the JSP shirt!
:thumbsup:

only if you can shift time, seen it done in sci fi films. Friday is tomorrow and I should be arriving then.
if you bumped into me today, I am both surprised and concerned because it means my body wasn't where I thought it was.
hope you enjoyed the show.
sorry Mate I thought you meant you went today, to ne honest as I went on my own, no camerabloke, or anthonybragg to keep me company, I didn't enjoy it that much, only atayed for an hour and a half, hope the three of us can go next year\

Reply to ELEX Coventry - Who's going? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock