Discuss Esteemed Member Tag Now Available (Automatically Dished Out) in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

However the system works , there will always be someone just the wrong side of the line , life .
(If we are to move away from the click - it has to be automated ... )
I though my stats had a long way to go than I saw Dan's !
12k3 : 2k7 Dan
2k : 500 Me Ish .. Envy can break friendships

Staff never do well usually.

That said on tilers we have a guy on staff with 16,000 posts and 22,000 likes.

We lost some on this forum. But I didn't lol that me. I don't post here except rollockings so nobody likes those posts. :D

I have a big chin mate don't worry about me.

Some forums have Owner badges or Founder badges or go for all the badges like Admin, Mod, SuperMod, SuperAdmin, Staff, Owner, Founder - etc. Not for me badges. I'd remove the staff one if it didn't then remove some tools I need lol

No drink over here, I'm 6 hours behind Dan.

Now I'm swearing at new members? Come on, if you have a reason for not liking me, at least make it honest.

I don't know you so don't have an opinion on you.

But your posts, always assuming what's going on behind the scenes, are what annoy me. And get you stuck in the baby monitor.

Why didn't you leave? When you said you were going?

Attention? - Can't stand attention seekers.

I forgot you even existed until earlier. Why would I dislike you?

Can't remember what it was you lost your badge for, but it was for something. Staff all chip in on the decisions mate. I don't always go around just removing well established badges. There would have been a reason. And if it's one we give you and end up getting loads of bitching about it, sometimes we don't give them you either. We're not obliged to.

Now sod off. Or be nice. :D

If you're not going, you will be in the baby monitor for a long time. And your posts may take days to go through if I'm busy.

So just go if you want to go mate. Delete button is up top. :)

Well, accusing me of slander an then literally 2 posts ago in this thread swearing at new members?!

I realise now you're not even going to allow this to be posted. You're making things up an that's ok.

I thaught I contributed something decent in the past 7 years of being a member.

Either way, I'd appreciate it if you posted this to let people know why I'm leaving, no sob story. It's a forum, but I have friends here an wouldn't want them thinking I'd just died

Nobody gets special treatment. Post today once or 20000 times a year for 20 years, it doesn't change anything. If you're being a bit of a troll. That will be the issue regardless.

You're welcome to go or stay.

Just drop this now will you it's 2 hours past tomorrow here.

The Esteemed badge is good for new members, as it gives them a quick indication of which members know their stuff.
Us that have been here for a bit will have our own personal list. I have Tel, Pete999, Rob, SC, DPG, Westward.. to mention a few.
If it's about knowledge then maybe, as already mentioned above, the HaHa reaction should not count towards this.

The Esteemed badge is good for new members, as it gives them a quick indication of which members know their stuff.
Us that have been here for a bit will have our own personal list. I have Tel, Pete999, Rob, SC, DPG, Westward.. to mention a few.
If it's about knowledge then maybe, as already mentioned above, the HaHa reaction should not count towards this.
You're bang on there mate. The haha is now neutral.

I
You're bang on there mate. The haha is now neutral.
FFS that's the half of my count wiped out :)

It wouldn't have recounted yet.

Can we either keep this thread on topic. Or post a new one about the HAHA reaction and your post count please. :)

Reply to Esteemed Member Tag Now Available (Automatically Dished Out) in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net