Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Evening from a new member in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Evening everyone, tired ageing sparks, trying not to beat my NICEIC assessor to death with my pristine blue book. Come here to hopefully find some sensible people

Aico 3000 Range
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bloody regs , NICEIC asked why I was still fitting ring finals ? Apparently I should be future proofing for Arc detection. So now we are trying to work to regs that are not regs yet ? Crystal ball or retrain as a wood butcher

I don't even respond to suggestions like that I just silently stare at them.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Come here to hopefully find some sensible people

youse avvin a giraffe. sensible.?????? huh.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
To say he was testing was an understatement. Working out csa of a 6mm bolt and applying copper equivalent to ensure it’s suitability to act as a cpc then -------ing me for calling it a banjo. Give me strength

To say he was testing was an understatement. Working out csa of a 6mm bolt and applying copper equivalent to ensure it’s suitability to act as a cpc then -------ing me for calling it a banjo. Give me strength
Sounds like he was being a c**k I wouldn't have even entertained an answer.

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
Bit of a Jobs worth was he?

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
sounds like a right pr1ck.

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to Evening from a new member in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom