Discuss Expected income self-employed in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

C

chutley

Aged 40, currently in military, so secure income , but sick of sandy places.

Considering setting up on my own, but interested if anyone is prepared to give an honest appraisal of what I can expect to earn annually. I know things are difficult at the moment, but ballpark figures would be good. I live in the midlands - Newark, Notts.

I have 2330 level 3, 2391, 17th, NVQ 3 and JIB Approved Card. I have all the meters/testers, tools & van (I motocross and use it as nmy daily transport!) insurance etc.

Any honest advice welcomed - PM me if you like.

Cheers :)

Get it right and theres no limit to what you can earn, although if your going solo theres only so many hours in the day

if you fancy working as an industrial spark, sub-contracting, you'd be doing something wrong if you couldn't take home 40k

advice, get a good accountant and set yourself up as a limited company, it could save you thousands of pounds every year.

Reply to Expected income self-employed in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock