Discuss FAAC gates not auto closing. Broken wire in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi.
I have a set of FAAC gates. They work on a master switch a sim card opening system where my phone opens the gates.
Everything was working perfectly until last week when the gates opened and closed ok but when the photocell was tripped the gates wont close unless you dial the number or flick the master switch.
I found the little white wire had broken off but cannot find the correct terminal to connect it back to.
Even with the wire not connected the gates open and close as they should. They only stop when the photocell is tripped.
Tearing my hair out in 30 degree heat.
Any help greatly appreciated.
I've images of the board and relay that triggers the sim card. Broken wire circled in red. Fisher relay.

Attachments

• 20210721_131608~2.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 13

Reply to FAAC gates not auto closing. Broken wire in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I bought this house a couple months ago. It was built in 1952 (same as me) but has been rewired with yellow 12 awg Romex dated 2007. Looks like a...
Replies
Views
This from a while ago but reading about everyone elses problems tonight made me remember this one. The original job was the lights in a recent...
Replies
Views
I am trying to replace a mechanical switch from an OLD ice machine with an electronic timer. The existing switch has only 3 wires, a Black Power...
Replies
Views
Need some help please. Got a brain teaser for my first post. My pool pump motor cratered over 4th of July. It was working fine and started to...
Replies
Views
I have just purchased a new video intercom system which consists of an outdoor unit with key pad, camera and RFID access and then a 7 inch...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock