Discuss falcon heavy booster landing in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

to make 1 rocket return vertical to earth is amazing, making 2 rockets do it almost in tandem has me lost for words , i was expecting to see the boosters drop back via parachutes

musk has done what nasa will never do, i dont think musk should colonize mars first though, first stepping stone should be the moon

to make 1 rocket return vertical to earth is amazing, making 2 rockets do it almost in tandem has me lost for words , i was expecting to see the boosters drop back via parachutes

musk has done what nasa will never do, i dont think musk should colonize mars first though, first stepping stone should be the moon
He says he is going to send people to the moon, if anything as a training exercise to develop the skills before they send unmanned rockets to mars, then after a couple of goes, send people.
Have a watch of these two videos... one really shows the amazing engineering in these landings, the other is Musk explaining the BFR for the mars missions, the things is massive and they are already testing the engines on it. He is no public speaker and stutters a bit, but this machine is impressive

Reply to falcon heavy booster landing in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Suggestions / solutions please anyone? I have a 2 way switch, Hall and Landing, power being fed on Landing. When the switch is turned on, the...
Replies
Views
I hope someone can help with this as I'm stumped. My landing hallway ceiling (2016-build house) has two rose pendants which I've attempted to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Im quoting to install an EV charger (Dont worry - fully registered, but only been 2 weeks so i'm still picking bits up). Consumer unit...
Replies
Views
Hi all In a bit of situation and need some advice In middle landing i have a box with feed coming in then cable going to lamp both tween and earth...
Replies
Views
Hi! I was hoping someone could give me some advice on how should I space the downlights on the landing area. I’ve read it’s meant to be 1...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock