Discuss Female Sparks? Gasp what do we think? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

L

linzilou72

Hello Boys,

I am trying to establish why men have a problem with women on site? I don't object to swearing, hanging off scaffolds and shouting at passers by, rude jokes etc.;)

So why why why do men on site s**t their pants everytime I walk on site with my toolbox?:eek: ( this is how they look)

I am quite happy to make tea for everyone when it's my turn, I stand my round in the pub, tell jokes as smutty as the rest. Yet I still get asked " are you a proper electrician?" What the f**k:mad:

And before you ask no I am not a lesbian

So do your best I have heard it all before cos I grew up in a pub.

Comments please
Lindsey

Lindsey

trust me ..they are jealous !! I know a few female Spark's and plumbers and in London they earn a MINT. WHY? clients find them a refreshing change from some of the guys that crawl out of their vans !
There is a All female building company in London that is so booked up its untrue. Each one earning good money and very good at their work.

I was in North London (Highgate) today and saw a plumber from "Pimlico Ripp off " and she could have been in a Magazine she was that good looking (Not bimbo etc )

To hell with the guys.... Roll on and set yourself up I bet you will do well

Cheers Luke, I have had female clients tell me they feel safer with me in their homes. I have also been banned from a couple of house in Brighton cos they were gay men who wouldn't allow "virgina's" in their house:p

What really ****es me off is that I got better results at college than most of the guys and had more experience yet they still get jobs easier than me and get paid more. that sucks:mad:

One college guy worked with me for a mutal friend and that male friend decided he didn't need my services anymore, only when they was a problem with the installation did he call me back and the stupid ---- had wired all the sockets on none rcd side and all the lighting etc on rcd side( Pre 17th) why cos he had 3 months practical experience and I had 3 years worth. Yet our male friend trusted him more !!!!!!

I don't know everything so always refer to sites like this or ask my old boss. So what is the problem?
Guess is still is a mans world after all

i find the problem isnt just sexism its most of the other isms too
i dont care whether you're female or not so long as you can do the job .

Well Brighton does have a large gay community !

But many new commercial ventures etc opening all the time. I say you have a HUGE advantage. Make a point of the fact your a FEMALE and i reccon you will do better than most guys.

Just aim for the right clients. To hell with the rest.

Have you tried to get the local press to do a article about you?

dodgy game these days one accidental brushed breast and your on the list

joking joking of course best of luck to anyone willing to work and learn

of course you are in a male environment and most men probably look like this:eek: because until you looked at them they were looking at your buns or lady lumps

it cant be helped as 98 percent of men are perverts the dirty beggers

not me though

on a serious note i bet if you went on your own there would be a lot of work for ya with the people you mention prefering a fem in da house you could have a good niche

got any pics? oops blew it i lied im in the 98 percent:eek::p

Linzi.......
there are some real men left in the trade who are also "gentlemen" like my good self and do not feel "intimidated" by a lady !!

dodgy game these days one accidental brushed breast and your on the list

joking joking of course best of luck to anyone willing to work and learn

of course you are in a male environment and most men probably look like this:eek: because until you looked at them they were looking at your buns or lady lumps

it cant be helped as 98 percent of men are perverts the dirty beggers

not me though

on a serious note i bet if you went on your own there would be a lot of work for ya with the people you mention prefering a fem in da house you could have a good niche

got any pics? oops blew it i lied im in the 98 percent:eek::p

You just cheered me up big styleee!!
Female Sparks? Gasp what do we think? {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Ha ha very funny, My ----- are sometimes on show if my shirt is not tight, and I occasionally look up to to find other trades have taken a sudden tea break all in the same spot:rolleyes:

But to be honest I don't mind cos I get to look at their tight buns in the summer so I guess what comes around goes around.

As for the pic, I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

And cheers all for the support guess sparks are a lot more tolerent than other trades, but I have worked with some excellent blokes, loads of banter and laughter all day certainly makes it woth while.:D

Reply to Female Sparks? Gasp what do we think? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock