Discuss Film/Movie scores in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Darkwood

Staff member
Mod
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
There are some classic/cult movies out there that are further enhanced by the musical score, so here's a thread to stick your choices up for viewing and reaction...

I love this track and the film LEON is a very powerful and emotional film, a must see if you haven't clocked it yet.

"Our friends in the north" whilst not a film was brilliant imho and finishing it off with Oasis's "Don't look back in anger" was the icing on the cake.

I'm a simple man so my 2 favourite scores would be jaws and Rocky.

I love the atmospheric scores of Nikita and Terminator, and if you like 80's synth then the Bloodsport soundtrack is a hidden gem. For a soundtrack that stands up on its own I love the drama of the original Star Wars.

If I had to pick a favourite of all, possibly Get Carter. Cool as they come.

EDIT: Bloody hell, almost forgot Blade Runner !!

Watched Pulp fiction in the days that I used to smoke the wacky and it was years before I realised there were two endings. Either I fell asleep before the end/end or I was too stoned to realise this.
I've changed my ways now and I'm a much better person - I'm training to be an electrician for goodness sake !!!!!!

and for those of you that live on their own...... don't forget to lock your doors:

Watched Pulp fiction in the days that I used to smoke the wacky and it was years before I realised there were two endings. Either I fell asleep before the end/end or I was too stoned to realise this.
I've changed my ways now and I'm a much better person - I'm training to be an electrician for goodness sake !!!!!!
I thought there was one ending and you just relived it from different characters perspective?

Reply to Film/Movie scores in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock