Discuss first to answer these gets a gold star, good luck :) in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

it's blurred, it's sideways, and i'd want more than a gold star for that lot. you could start with a bottle of Laphroiag

There's a tradition on here that we don't do other people's studying and homework for them!

However, post up what you believe your calcs for them are and lots of us will assist if you've gone astray.

There seems to have been a few first posts like this lately. No 'Hello everybody' or 'anyone point me in the right direction' etc. Just straight into 'what's the answer'.

Seems a bit rude to me. And unlikely to get an answer I would have thought. Come on OP, we don't charge per word.

I'll have ago;

Grumpy
Dopey
Doc
Happy
Bashful
Sneezy
Sleepy

It was well over 50 years ago when I did stuff like that so I may be wrong
Am I klose??

John, Paul, George and Ringo?

Reply to first to answer these gets a gold star, good luck :) in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there, firstly wishing you all good health and happiness 🙂 Just a few questions if you all don’t mind answering for me please.. I’ve just...
Replies
Views
OLDBOY
O
Good afternoon, I need some help please, I want to book my exam for 2391 but my teacher is not allowing me as I need to pass the mark he set up...
Replies
Views
So I have recently qualified. And I am doing my 2391 later on this year. When I have my 2391, can I go straight in for an approved electrician...
Replies
Views
Private tenant since 2011. First ever eicr February 23 informed via text it failed by text from electric secretary arranging appointment for...
Replies
Views
Hello to everyone. I have just joined and hope to get a lot of info from members here. I have been in the industry sense my early days in the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock