Discuss FIXRADIO Tradesperson of the Year 2019 - Please nominate yourself (quickly!) or let us know if you already have! in the Solar Thermal Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Supporter
Reaction score
FIXRADIO Tradesperson of the Year 2019 - Please nominate yourself (quickly!) or let us know if you already have! 1567669081045 - EletriciansForums.net

FIXRADIO are looking for 20 nominations for their Electricians Category

So please do nominate yourself (we can't nominate on your behalf, we haven't the time, and love you all the same we couldn't pick just 20 ;) but I'm sure other people can nominate on your behalf if you want to nominate each other).

Information about the awards are here: Tradesperson of the Year 2019 - https://www.fixradio.co.uk/awards/

(I'm afraid staff of those promoting it can't enter! - Boooooo)

They need a couple of images, a bit of blurb about you and your business. That kinda jazz. Don't worry if you don't have a thousand work pictures and aren't articulate with your wording. Just bullet-point your own awesome skills, and the advantages your customers have when they choose you to do their electrical work.

You could perhaps get a family member, customer, partner, children, parents, whoever to help you or nominate you. Or you could surprise somebody and nominate them perhaps.

Please get involved, shared this info via social media or email or whatever. Link directly to the nomination page etc we're not looking for traffic out of this.

This is an awesome idea. Things like this and any other annual awards are strings to your bow. They help sell you as a sparky to other customers. Fill your content on rate-a-trader type websites with something unique to your business. They pay dividends long term. We've had tilers go on DIY-SOS and spend a few days working for free and still to this day they're getting business off the back of it because it shows how good they are to others and gives a talking point when you're doing quotes etc. Customers then love saying 'I had a tiler who was on DIYSOS Episode Whatever' (news travels fast when it's unique) You don't have to find customers who watch DIY-SOS or are only picking tilers that have won an award etc - It's just another string to your bow. :)

So crack on. Why you're still reading this I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave tilers as an example mate because I don't know of any examples on here, as I don't hang around on this one usually.

I've said Electricians Category at the top. I just don't know any electricians that are doing well out of DIY-SOS they did years ago. I do tilers though.

Unless you can see tiler somewhere else in my post?

Edit: Lou proof read it and found it! haha - Thanks peeps. :)

Reply to FIXRADIO Tradesperson of the Year 2019 - Please nominate yourself (quickly!) or let us know if you already have! in the Solar Thermal Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock