Discuss Foreign Electrics in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

ian.settle1

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
With all the posts that seem to be coming on the site lately about other countries wiring regulations it might be a suggestion to have a new section just for this where forum members who go to countries could post about the electrics the country the are in eg. Spanish, Italian, French regs etc

Blummin 'eck Len that was quick.

What this forum needs now is to give me amillion quid. I think it would be very benificial to the community as a whole.

Blummin 'eck Len that was quick.

What this forum needs now is to give me amillion quid. I think it would be very benificial to the community as a whole.
I'll do the job for 800,000 and bugger the comunity:D
there's bound to be someone willing to do it for a tenner that knows a bit !!!!!!!!!!! there always is

Yea Terry from behind the bar at the Crown reckons he'll do it for a five pack of 'ooky Golden Virginia if you supply the materials.

Yea Terry from behind the bar at the Crown reckons he'll do it for a five pack of 'ooky Golden Virginia if you supply the materials.
I'll think about it seems a bit pricey to me, don't suppose if i did it you could look at it to see if i did it right:p

Reply to Foreign Electrics in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All, We have an old Country villa in Spain. The housing electrics were not good so the house recently has been completely re-wired to a good...
Replies
Views
Guidance please - C&G L3 electrical installation - Hotel extension project Hi folks, I am fairly new to this forum but it looks like the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just to be clear, I'm not looking for advice on upgrading but rather just clarification of our existing setup. We need to upgrade the...
Replies
Views
If one of your coworkers suffers a severe electric shock, your first instinct will most likely be to rush to their rescue. But first, pause and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock