Discuss Gateshead street lights cause birth defects??? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Gavin John Hyde

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score
Been talking to a customer today when doing some work, He told me about this article on dailymail....
It seems the folks in gateshead reckon the street lights are causing health issues and stillbirths!
Seems a bit far fetched if you ask me but i know in america there is a huge court case from some union seeking damages as they reckon some led fittings interfere with brain waves!!
Thoughts on this ???
Gateshead residents are enduring stillbirths due to street lamps | Daily Mail Online - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5409921/Residents-enduring-stillbirths-street-lamps.html

Its the daily mail. take it with a pinch of salt.
No don't. apparently salt is bad for you. As is sugar, coffee, decaf coffee, tea, tapwater, mineral water, rain water....
Using a mobile phone, watching TV, sitting in front of a computer screen, using headphones, using any form of electricity.
not being active enough, being too active. eating too much, eating too little, eating anything. Animal, vegetable or artificial.

Hell. Reading newspapers is bad for your health

I changed a kitchen extractor over just by Gateshead stadium around a month ago. Afterwards I cancelled my next job then went straight home and washed my clothes straight away...

I changed a kitchen extractor over just by Gateshead stadium around a month ago. Afterwards I cancelled my next job then went straight home and washed my clothes straight away...
I dont blame you i get that feeling whenever i reach Gloucestershire... beyond them there hills be northerners! left you got the welsh and right is them educated shire folk! the only safe bet is to turn around and come home.

I dont blame you i get that feeling whenever i reach Gloucestershire... beyond them there hills be northerners! left you got the welsh and right is them educated shire folk! the only safe bet is to turn around and come home.
we won't let poofs in here, so please turn back.

thought they went to london and became thames trolls.

Whenever i am feeling content,physically and mentally,i always like to have a glance at the latest copy of the Daily Mail,to realise just how precarious and dangerous,life really is.

In much the same way,as i have improved my liberal,inclusive political beliefs...by reading Viz.

Reply to Gateshead street lights cause birth defects??? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock