Discuss Glo in the dark screwdriver someone was asking about them in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Just think of all those screwdrivers glowing at you in the dark when you go to your tool den at night.
Ant you have known me for a long time, have you forgotten all my tools are locked away in my latest tool bag, alarmed I may add, so don't get any funny ideas, always welcome for viewing though, just ring for an appointment.

Ant you have known me for a long time, have you forgotten all my tools are locked away in my latest tool bag, alarmed I may add, so don't get any funny ideas, always welcome for viewing though, just ring for an appointment.
Is there a souvenir shop at the end of the guided tour?

Reply to Glo in the dark screwdriver someone was asking about them in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I was looking to treat myself to a new VDE screw driver set. I saw another thread on this forum put Wera at 30% of market. So I treated myself to...
Replies
Views
The full blurb is below, but the TLDR is: RCD that tested perfectly (ramp test to 27mA can't remember the numbers for trip times but all was...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking at putting together my toolkit & I've been searching the post for recommendations ie ck,wera etc I'm looking at quality...
Replies
Views
M
All in virtually new condition on used in about a dozen jobs. Milton Keynes or surrounding area- collection. 23” Stanley Fat Max tool box...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock