Discuss God im feeling old in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

dont quash our hopes! i was really looking forward to it!

Insurance risk assessments on age do go down when you hit 25 but it also depends upon other factors as well. Why am I talking about car insurance on my birthday. Put the smart phone down and puck up your pint. (im York shopping and drinking at the moment. Happy days):):):)

:D its quite high up in morley so its usually a degree or two lower than the rest of leeds, your either hard or mad :D

36 what a young whipper snapper im sat here looking at the Electric guide ... 10th edition !!!! no im not that old lol found it at my grand fathers after he passed away it shows you how to fit a switch with a wooden patress and round bakalite switch its cool think ill chuck the red book away and use this lol ,,oh happy birthday bay the way

Happy Birthday!
Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional. :D
Just remember, once you’re over the hill, you begin to pick up speed. :(

Hi paul

happy birthday your still young mate enjoy i turned 40 this year and now i feel ancient all of a sudden

what was i taliking about, wheres me slippers, who are you lol

enjoy mate its a good day

what did you end up getting paul? (apart from a hangover) :D

Whisky, wine, shirts and something that I've wanted for a while and never got around to it, a power ball. Look it up on you tube. It's a gyroscope fitness thing, builds up mussels in your forearms and wrist great for golfers that have had a couple of broken bones in the wrist (dont ask, it involved alcohol and a police riot bat). New toy for a while, let's see if it helps. Thanks for all well wishes, and the hangover wasnt to bad. Hair of the dog tonight, I won the pub quiz on Monday and have a few beer tokens left.;););)

Whisky, wine, shirts and something that I've wanted for a while and never got around to it, a power ball. Look it up on you tube. It's a gyroscope fitness thing, builds up mussels in your forearms and wrist great for golfers that have had a couple of broken bones in the wrist (dont ask, it involved alcohol and a police riot bat). New toy for a while, let's see if it helps. Thanks for all well wishes, and the hangover wasnt to bad. Hair of the dog tonight, I won the pub quiz on Monday and have a few beer tokens left.;););)

Never realsied there were that many intelligent people in yorkshire to warrent a pub quiz :D

I was told by a geordie lad that

Yorkshire born
Yorkshire bred
Strong in arm
Thick in head ...................

Was he wrong ;)

Nice to have a really good day off glad you enjoyed it

A belated happy birthday to you. I think it's nice knowing that there are some knowledgeable mature chaps on here.

I got a power ball for crimbo last year, took me ages to get the hang of it.

Never realsied there were that many intelligent people in yorkshire to warrent a pub quiz :D

there isnt. its just that the questions are a lot easier! lol

The quiz was easy for me, all the questions were about flat caps, whippetts, Yorkshire puddings, wool and last of the summer wine and emmerdale, financial capital of the north, history of the steel industry, the largest Roman settlements in the UK, the birth place of rugby league and the first person to abolish slavery, captin Cook, Amy Johnson, Joseph Bramah (invented hydraulic engine) Percy Shaw (cats eyes) john smeaton inventor of canals, lighthouse and bridges, Helen Sherman (1st British astronaut) Harold Wilson, the brontes and many many more.

The quiz was easy for me, all the questions were about flat caps, whippetts, Yorkshire puddings, wool and last of the summer wine and emmerdale, financial capital of the north, history of the steel industry, the largest Roman settlements in the UK, the birth place of rugby league and the first person to abolish slavery, captin Cook, Amy Johnson, Joseph Bramah (invented hydraulic engine) Percy Shaw (cats eyes) john smeaton inventor of canals, lighthouse and bridges, Helen Sherman (1st British astronaut) Harold Wilson, the brontes and many many more.

Eee 'Eck lad, Ah'll bet tha were grand in that.

Bloody racism, huh? Lol.

How is your whippet's flat cap anyhow?

Glad you had a good day mate.

Reply to God im feeling old in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock