Discuss Goodbye SKY in the FreeSat, Sky, VirginMedia Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

KAS1

That's it, it's goodbye SKY hello FREESAT I love freesat who needs sky, I called their bluff, I was only trying to get another six months full package at half price they said No so Hello freesat

but that showed them I called their bluff lol

I think they might have called your bluff as you are the one with no half price sky :lol:

I always chance my arm once a year and tell hem I'm skint and normally get a reduction for 6 months.

I loved the sky plus feature, but my free sat box can pause, rewind, record etc and more free HD channels, having said that what am I going to do when the next series of Boardwalk Empire comes on ?????

I couldn't do without sky+ it's the only reason I pay for sky, didnt know you could record with freesat. Can you get the sky sports f1 channel on free sat?

The recording is new to freesat and i could be wrong but i think you need an actual freesat box, and it's not avaiable on televisions with the freeview built in - unless they are brand spanking new this year.

You can't get sky sports F1 on freeview but you can't get sky sports. ( for a small subscription fee - thus making it not really freesat anymore lol )

4 days now and I'm getting sick of this Freesat no decent films no decent sport never mind still got SKY news ..............But I'm hanging on without it, might have to start the smokes again lol

Problem solved, rigged up spare pc to the TV and got a brilliant Wi-Fi mini keyboard/mouse tracker (same size as a TV remote control) finding everything on the net so far, until I get bored with the net lol

I love sky and pay for HD, multi room, phone, broadband, the full package and everything else they offer, around £100.00 a month, the best thing ever to happen to british TV, just love it, tin hat on and hehe lets debate :33:

multi room...........how many of them is there then:)

I swear we went on a golf trip few year ago about 20 odd of us and stopped off at the same 'little chef' for our breakfast.

Everyone was perusing the menu when one of the lads shouted to the passing waitress( in earshot of everyone).............excuse me pet........what time do you stop serving the 'all day' breakfasts? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I love sky and pay for HD, multi room, phone, broadband, the full package and everything else they offer, around £100.00 a month, the best thing ever to happen to british TV, just love it, tin hat on and hehe lets debate :33:

Translastion...on Sky you get more babe programs than babestation that the standard freeview offers :38:

The last firm i worked for, are official installers for sky. They put a promotion out a while back, and offered staff 50% package deal for life. I am a VIP sky member. So i have the full sky tv package for half price, as long as i dont break subscription.

This reason alone is the single reason i subscribe, if it wasnt for this deal then i would not entertain it.

Pay £30 a month for my SkySports (all Sports channels) . So that's roughly a pound a day which I think considering the amount of top class sport on there , is irritatingly good value .

Reply to Goodbye SKY in the FreeSat, Sky, VirginMedia Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net