Discuss Grundfos Magna1 twin pump control in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi to all,

I have got dual pump set Grandfos Magna1 installed. Those pumps can be constantly running when paired wirelessly.
However, I would like to be able switching them on and off separately, for example 3 hours pump1 is running then pump2 for another 3 hours.
To achieve that I assume integrated relay terminals must be used. Do you know any single device that can be used to control those relays in some intervals?

Thanks,

Rafal

Why 3hrs changeover,?
On twin pumps its usual to set them to change over either every 24hrs or each time they start up.
On Magna twins you can do 24hr changeover without any external control, apps or having to use Grundfos GO.

Do anybody can help with above please?

In my scenario, I have dual pump set which (if I understand correctly) to operate separately each of them required permanent power so both can "remember " settings on "display" and small link wire has to be removed. Than those terminals can be used to start/stop function.
Also, at the beginning both pumps must be unpaired.
In my case, one dual head pumps are used for heating so needs to be switched on only when call for heat. Another dual head pumps are for hot water and same, switch on when call for hot water.

Reply to Grundfos Magna1 twin pump control in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock