Discuss Guyz please i need help ( urgent) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I think 2357 is the one for after the current L3 course and acts as your NVQ3 so you would need the 2365, although I stress the second word in this post and stand to be corrected by someone more knowledgeable than me. Now where the hell are Widdler and Sirkit Breaker when we need them

13 years ago I worked in a foundry hard graft doing 60+ hrs a week I managed to still go to college and do the 2360 c&g
3 nights per week and now run my own business and have a solar company so to the op it depends what effort you put in

The bottom line here is you got the info you asked for just not necessarily in the format you were expecting. You got what could be called banter the type you would come up against in every site cabin up and down the country, if you can't take that then you're in for a very hard time and a lot of what used to go on when I and a lot of others on here were apprentices has been stopped by the ridiculous H&S nazis.

Smacks a bit of Eric Morecambe to Andre Preview, Trev. (I'm Playing the all the RIGHT notes but not necessarily in the right order)

a bit slow tonight trev., the theakstons has kicked in nicely. almost time for bed, said zebedee.

" i wonder if florence is a virgin" said zebedee. " drops 'em for certain" said dylan.

i would try hackney college, george the lecturer there is a top bloke he may be able to give you the advice you need he helped me when i needed to update my quals last year (i learned that exams now take place on a computer screen and that gola is not just a brand of trainers)

so guys, I end up with Electrical Installations C&G 2365 L2. Tutor said 2330 is replaced with 2365. My father and two brothers are Electricians so they will help me now in practical. hehe.

The 2365 replaces the 2330, it's based mainly on the 2330 and the format is similar to the old 2360 courses i.e it has those fantastic projects in it, so get out the tracing paper and start looking for long cardboard tubes to carry your overlays in....aaaahh back to the good old days, proper units and assessments (including eco one for the greens amongst us!):disguise:

Reply to Guyz please i need help ( urgent) in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net