Discuss Happy Birthday, Megawatt in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Thank you Pete and hope everything is going good with you and your family. I haven’t had much time to come to the forum, been doing a lot of work
Busy little American Sparky then?

Busy little American Sparky then?
think magawatt is in Florida so it's not freezing cold there, nice cool weather for sparking. not like here. running round in circles trying to get feeling back in extremities.

think magawatt is in Florida so it's not freezing cold there, nice cool weather for sparking. not like here. running round in circles trying to get feeling back in extremities.
Guys I wished I was in Florida but we are having freezing fain all day have a good day telectrix

Guys I wished I was in Florida but we are having freezing fain all day have a good day telectrix
we got same here. just done a job out in the sticks, lane flooded a foot deep. luck has it, a cyclist was coming the other way. spllosh. 1 wet bicycalist hee, heee.

Have a nice birthday and enjoy the day, would have sent you a birthday card but forgot as to busy writing out all the cards for the up and coming celebrations. Think it’s easter or Halloween can’t remember
???

Have a nice birthday and enjoy the day, would have sent you a birthday card but forgot as to busy writing out all the cards for the up and coming celebrations. Think it’s easter or Halloween can’t remember
???
Thank you egg man and you have some great holidays ?

Same birthday as my doggy. But she’s only 3, not American and possibly less sensible than our friend, @Megawatt

Happy Birthday, Megawatt DA85DBAE-CC22-4C91-87D2-5D68226585D1 - EletriciansForums.net

Happy birthday, mega dude

happy birthday meggerman ,I have sent the cake across the pond so it can go through the letter box ,the one you have in the front porch ,so how do the post man in the usa get a round cake in those pidgin holes. lol.

Reply to Happy Birthday, Megawatt in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock