Currently reading:
Happy New Year To All/ Kung Hay Fat Choy...

Discuss Happy New Year To All/ Kung Hay Fat Choy... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

Engineer54

Well it's almost time here for the big firework display. The local Authorities here are using our site as one of the launching areas. So meeting the rest of the lads at site for a grandstand view, and keeping an eye on things!!

So I'll Take This Opportunity to Wish You All....

A Happy and Very Prosperous New Year!! :grouphug:
Hope you all have a good nights celebration too...lol!! :hurray::party:

Interesting responses? I don't know how many more times I'm willing to read:

"How do I wire up my new light? I've turned the switch off so its safe.
I'm colour-blind so bear with me: I have a dark grey wire, and two mid-greys, and one with grey sleeving on, and a fatter mid-grey one"

"You're clearly an idiot so save yourself from certain death and stop putting us out of a job"

"No need to be so precious, what's this site for if not DIY have-a-go-ers? Its safe because the dog wee'd in the socket and didn't get his winkle burnt off."

Interesting responses? I don't know how many more times I'm willing to read:

"How do I wire up my new light? I've turned the switch off so its safe.
I'm colour-blind so bear with me: I have a dark grey wire, and two mid-greys, and one with grey sleeving on, and a fatter mid-grey one"

"You're clearly an idiot so save yourself from certain death and stop putting us out of a job"

"No need to be so precious, what's this site for if not DIY have-a-go-ers? Its safe because the dog wee'd in the socket and didn't get his winkle burnt off."

EEEHHHHH. me thinks wrong thread!!!

but ain't it better to vent frustration on daft threads, than take it out on her indoors and get your food slopped up and no nookie?

Dont know what your talking about there tel, that stopped as soon as the ring went on the finger, on that faitfull day about a year ago.lol

gor blimey, mate. i can't keep mine away most of the time. it's generally me that has the headache in our house. LOL.

Thanks all!!

Well that was an interesting night...lol!! The contractor took us all to a night club after the celebrations, and after an hour, we were putting him into a cab home, along with one of his assistants much the worse for ware!! lol!! The Chinese drink like fish, but just can't handle it!! Come Wednesday, he'll be apologising on bended knees with head hung low!!... ha ha!!

Anyway, i Hope you all enjoyed your seeing in, of the New Year, whether at home or out on the town. Let's hope 2013 isn't going to be as bad as some of the predictions made on the financial front. ....Fingers and toes tightly crossed!! lol!!

I have had a great night, so much so, I said thanks to sintra before reading his post. Lol

Anyway, im still going, listening to ch 4, house music, sweeeeeeet. Beats going to bed any time.

Have a gud en all....!!!!

Jay

Here's a few more along the same Chinglish lines, ...lol!!!:redface:

1) Great.........................................................Fa Kin Su Pah .................
2) Are you harbouring a fugitive......................... Hu Yu Hai Ding? ...............

3) See me ASAP...............................................Kum Hia Nao ..................
4) Stupid Man..................................................Dum Fuk ..........................
5) Small Horse..................................................Tai Ni Po Ni ......................
6) Did you go to the beach?...............................Wai Yu So Tan? ...............
7) I bumped into a coffee table...........................Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni ......

8) I think you need a face lift ............................Chin Tu Fat .. ..................
9) It is very dark in here....................................Wao So Dim ............
10) I thought you were on a diet........................Wai Yu Mun Ching....
11) This is a tow away zone............................. No Pah King..............
12) Our meeting is scheduled for next week.........Wai Yu Kum Nao ......
13) Staying out of sight................................... Lei ing Lo .................
14) He is cleaning his automobile.......................Wa Shing Ka.............
15) That is not right........................................Sum Ting Wong........
16) Your body odour is offensive.......................Yu Stin Ki Pu.............

17) My feet are wet .......................................Lee Kee Shu.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another Chinese eye puzzle!! lol!!

The Chinese eye test....

GetInline.aspx

If you cannot decipher anything, then try pulling

the corner of your eyes as if you were Chinese.
It works

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a few more along the same Chinglish lines, ...lol!!!:redface:

1) Great.........................................................Fa Kin Su Pah .................
2) Are you harbouring a fugitive......................... Hu Yu Hai Ding? ...............

3) See me ASAP...............................................Kum Hia Nao ..................
4) Stupid Man..................................................Dum Fuk ..........................
5) Small Horse..................................................Tai Ni Po Ni ......................
6) Did you go to the beach?...............................Wai Yu So Tan? ...............
7) I bumped into a coffee table...........................Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni ......

8) I think you need a face lift ............................Chin Tu Fat .. ..................
9) It is very dark in here....................................Wao So Dim ............
10) I thought you were on a diet........................Wai Yu Mun Ching....
11) This is a tow away zone............................. No Pah King..............
12) Our meeting is scheduled for next week.........Wai Yu Kum Nao ......
13) Staying out of sight................................... Lei ing Lo .................
14) He is cleaning his automobile.......................Wa Shing Ka.............
15) That is not right........................................Sum Ting Wong........
16) Your body odour is offensive.......................Yu Stin Ki Pu.............

17) My feet are wet .......................................Lee Kee Shu.............

Geordie/Chinese:

Pass me your hammer my dear fellow ...................... Hoyyerhamma howerheor hinny!!!

Reply to Happy New Year To All/ Kung Hay Fat Choy... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock