Discuss Has anyone used one of these? in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I saw a kewtech product which can convert your multi tester into a pat tester and thought it was a good idea - but not sure if it is or not has anyone used one/got one?

It's called a quickpat and thought it might be handy to have in the tool box - don't have many PAT jobs so buying one would be daft here's the link....

. Buy online or call

What do you think - for less than £30 might be worth a punt?

Why pay £30-odd quid when all you need is a 1G socket with your leads attached? Get a spare paIr of leads and make one up..... £2, job done.

useless... unless you only want to test one item a day. i bought one and have never used it, it just sits in my kt64 bag looking at me every time i open it...! i had to buy a full on PAT tester because the kewtech adaptor is too fiddly. depends how much you want to do, i only do 20 tests at a time and it was still too fiddly

Reply to Has anyone used one of these? in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm wondering if anyone has used this tool. First of all I'm an automotive electrician but my work sent me on a PAT testing course and we have a...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a job where customer has two families one families lives upstairs and one family will live downstairs. As the property is going through...
Replies
Views
I was working alongside the plumber yesterday. I had to drill some 32mm holes through joists. I always use my Makita 481 high torque drill will a...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Electrical Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified...
Replies
Views
I can't find a previous thread on this topic, so here goes. There is one sort of house-brick that I dread encountering in my area - they are...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock